Hospitality and Executive
Experience a new cutting-edge hospitality concept at Twenty3, Singapore GP's latest exciting offering at the home of Formula 1® night racing. Strategically located at the final corner of the street circuit, witness the drivers battle it out on track via full-length windows at the restaurants while indulging in tantalising cuisine, head outdoors to a viewing gallery for the ultimate adrenaline rush or join in the podium celebrations at the rooftop of the Apex Lounge to catch the dazzling fireworks display as they crown the champion.
- Access to all Zones within the Circuit Park and entertainment stages
- Access to multiple viewing galleries
- Access to two-storey Apex Lounge featuring DJ Gil Glaze
- World-class speciality restaurants
- Franceschetta 58, little cousin restaurant of Massimo Bottura’s three-Michelin-starred Osteria Francescana
- Le Charlemagne by the highly acclaimed chef Laurent Peugeot
- Five Lights Pavilion (五灯亭Wǔ Dēng Tíng); a collaboration between Blue Lotus Grill House and Albert Tse's China Blue restaurant
- 10-metre long dessert bar by Andrew Bowden's Saga
- Alfresco Makan Boulevard featuring Indian Tandoori, grilled meats and Singaporean favourites
- Whisky Bar with 23 different kinds of scotch whiskies
- Free-flow champagne, wine, selection of hard liquor, beers and soft drinks
- Transport arrangements for guests
Explore the hospitality options available at the
FORMULA 1 2019 SINGAPORE AIRLINES SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX here.
Please note that access is password protected.
REQUEST A PASSWORD
Please register with the following details and a password will be sent to your email address within one working day.