Digital Designer (March - September 2024)
Race promoter Singapore GP Pte Ltd is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the contract position of Digital Designer for the Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix. The successful applicant will be reporting to the Director of Advertising & Marketing and will work under the lead digital designer as well as alongside the creative team.
Overview of responsibilities
- You will be required to take part in developing concepts and the designing of content for all digital platforms and digital ad submissions in various formats. You will conceptualise and design visuals for owned and paid digital media, including but not limited to EDMs, static and dynamic online banners, website landing pages, mobile app interfaces, social media and digital outdoor screens.
- You should possess strong graphic design skills and knowledge of digital production processes.
- A keen attention to detail and a critical eye for design aesthetics is a must, in addition to excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design, digital design, visual communications or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years' working experience with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient with Mac OS platform and good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) & Figma.
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and effectively communicate project status.
Applicants should include a brief cover letter, full resume, work samples and/or portfolio.
Please apply below by 1 Dec 2023.
Thank you for your application. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.