Assistant Merchandiser (Aug - Sep)
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join the Singapore GP team!
The primary role of the position of Assistant Merchandiser is to support the Merchandising team maximise commercial opportunities through product development, effective management of inventory and driving sales both in and out of the Circuit Park.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Planning and Logistics
- Assist in product development
- Monitoring of sales and follow-through on purchase orders, payments and shipments
- Inventory management which includes forecast planning of stock and supplies distribution, receiving of shipments, stock-taking and organizing at warehouse
- Interfacing with other departments for the build and set-up requirements as well as oversee pre-event set up and post-event tear down for merchandise stores in and out of the Circuit Park.
- Assist in the recruitment, training and payroll processing of contract retail staff
- Support in the set-up of Online Shop, monitoring of sales and fulfilment of orders
- Assist in handling of general merchandise and Online shop customer queries
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience in fashion retail merchandising
- Passionate about product, fashion trends and brand awareness
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, customer awareness and understanding
- Organised, methodical and efficient
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to work event hours
Please write in to us with your resume at email@example.com.
There are currently no positions available.