Reporting to the Director of Advertising and Marketing, you are required to develop concepts and design all event collateral materials, including advertisements, brochures, electronic direct mailers, invitations and vouchers. You should possess strong graphic design production skills and knowledge of pre-press preparation, as well as a strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality. You are also expected to have a critical eye for design aesthetics, provide creative input on design concepts by external agencies and participate in brainstorming sessions on marketing and advertising strategies. Applicants should demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Minimum three years of experience in graphic design
- Possess an associate or bachelor's degree in graphic design, communications or related field
- Experienced with Mac, with good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML as well as Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and effectively communicate project status
- Applicants are required to submit portfolio of past work
Interested applicants should include a brief covering letter, photo, portfolio and full resume together with your present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 31 May 2013. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.