You will be required to assist the Finance Department in the preparation of cheques and monthly bank reconciliation, as well as receiving, verifying and posting of suppliers’ invoices. You will also process staff expense claim and reimbursement, filing of withholding tax and ensure timely and accurate month-end closing. Analytical, meticulous and organised, the successful applicant should also be a fast worker and able to work under deadline pressure.
- Diploma in Accounting / LCCI Certificates
- Minimum 2 yrs relevant accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ACCPAC
- Able to learn quickly and work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants should include a brief covering letter, photo and full resume together with your present and expected salary to email@example.com
Closing date is 29 November 2013. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.